Sunday, October 19, 2008

food alert: corn nuts


ok so when i was driving home to idaho over the weekend i decided to stop at a truck stop and get some snacks for the long trip. for some reason corn nuts looked especially appetizing. since i was driving home alone i decided that the putrid smell of corn nuts would not be a problem. after my purchase i was left to think about my decision. after four hours of driving i came to the realization that there is something seriously wrong with my diet!! i am pretty sure that i am going to add a section to my blog called "trucker food." it is going to feature food items that can only be purchased at truck stops like slim jims and corn nuts. the true guilty pleasures of the road!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can smell them now. Makes me think of road trips with Nolan, and yes there is something wrong with your diet.