Friday, October 10, 2008

album alert: foals: antidotes


ok ok i know i am a little late on this one, but for some reason this album slipped through the cracks. i remember when foals released this album a few months back. it received great reviews, but for some reason i ignored it. last night i was watching tv and i caught the last few minutes of a repeat episode of the jimmy kimmel show. it just so happened that foals were the musical guest. lets just say they blew my mind. after seeing the performance i instantly went to itunes and bought the album. after buying the album and doing a little research about the band it all came together. this new album, antidotes, was produced by dave sitek of tv on the radio. all of you that know me understand that i love tv on the radio. please check out their performance on the jimmy kimmel show, but even more importantly go buy their album!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, the whole time though I was trying figure out who they sound like. Their music reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who. Now it is really bugging me!!!