Monday, October 13, 2008

style alert: remote watch


well last night i went to walmart with two of my good friends. we were so completely bored that we spent over an hour in walmart simply browsing. i am proud to say that the time was not spent in vain. we made an amazing discovery. remote control watches!!!!!!!!!!! i am sure most of you remember the popular calculator watch that mathletes wore in junior high and high school. this product has now made a metamorphosis for the better. rather than being a calculator, the watch now doubles as a tv remote control. this is brilliant!!!! once we got home we logged on to ebay and bought three of them!!! one for each of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you and where did you come from?

Mom (Joanne) said...

I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words. Maybe they would make unique Christmas gifts. Your dad doesn't have one.

Trevolution said...

Is that your hand in the picture it looks like your foot but a hand! Its freakin' me out

ShaLyse Walker said...

unbelievable.

Court said...

I kinda need one of those. My roommate had to find a calculator for me to carry around everywhere with me cause i have to convert everything into U.S dollars. That is a great invention. sooooo convenient.