Thursday, October 2, 2008

style alert: pf flyers!!!



these shoes are pretty awesome and amazingly comfortable. believe it or not, pf flyers are making a come back (remember sandlot?). after being bought out by various major shoe companies the pf flyer brand has reinvented itself as somewhat of a high fashion shoe. the pair pictured above are the number 5's. these are personally my favorite style of pf flyers. they come in various colors, but i especially like the plaid pair pictured here. the shoes are a little expensive, but definitely worth it. i bought a pair about two months ago and they have been worth every penny. my friend chase also bought a pair and he has nothing but positive feedback. check em out!!!!!!!!

http://www.pfflyers.com/

1 comment:

Layne T said...

Dude, I had these too. I had the white ones, made out of Tyvek. They were super light and comfy as hell.

I say "had them", past-tense because a girlfriend is the one that gave them to me a couple years back, and when we broke up i threw them away. Me and my spite...